CLOTHING SHAPE ANALYSIS
What to wear for your Body Shape
Who comes to me for Clothing Shape Analysis?
My clients rarely have the perfect figure – who does? And what is it anyway? Always a matter of opinion!
The majority of my clients are, of course, struggling with what to wear, just as I did before I was shown myself.
Many are mourning the figure of yesteryear [myself included] but we work positively with ‘what is’, choosing what works for us today!
I WORK with YOUR SHAPE as an INDIVIDUAL
If you’ve ever tried to pigeon hole yourself into a standard shape that is widely ‘out there’ and decided nothing rings true for you OR if you relate to a given shape but the information provided doesn’t sit right with you, you’ll be pleased to hear I WORK OUTSIDE THE BOX with Shape Analysis, too.
In my opinion it’s rare that anyone fits into a standard body shape category exactly.
I’m sure you can imagine that the same body shape, one at five feet tall and one at six feet tall, are unlikely to suit all the same clothing items.
I come back to ‘we are all unique’.
This approach works and it still excites me today.
But don’t just take my word for it:
“ One very important aspect of Dress Rehearsal is the totally bespoke consultation and result, no formulaic categorisation. The visual and written information …………is the best and most tailor made I could have received and it is absolutely for me.”
“ So many light bulb moments – you may not realise it, but you work on the inside as well as the outside”
WHAT HAPPENS IN A CLOTHING SHAPE ANALYSIS SESSION?
- Together we assess your BODY SHAPE with clothing intact – absolutely no undressing or measuring – guaranteed!
- We work through a series of clothing shape drawings and photographs – yay or nay, with adjustments etc – your personal record to shop with.
- What are YOUR ESSENTIAL ITEMS?
- How are you going to wear these as OUTFITS?
- What will you wear CASUALLY, SMART-CASUALLY and for DRESSY OCCASIONS?
- An opportunity to bring some of your wardrobe with you for a second opinion.
- Your questions answered
- Sessions can be tailor made to your requirements
WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL A CLOTHING SHAPE SESSION MAKE?
- Imagine your wardrobe filled with clothes, all of which flatter your figure.
- All trouser shapes work for you.
- Skirts and dresses are flattering styles and lengths – if you choose to wear them; many don’t.
- Tops and sweaters work with your trousers and skirts both in shape and in length.
- Jackets, cardigans and coats compliment your trousers, skirts and dresses.
- You know how to mix and match these as outfits.
- You know styles of shoes and boots to add.
- The accessories to complete each outfit.
You will build towards:
An easy, grab and go wardrobe. One that will take you anywhere.
A wardrobe which creates endless mix and match outfits.
A DREAM WARDROBE. I know!
It’s simply wonderful. And totally possible!
PRICES for One- to – One Sessions
£125.00 Half Day SHAPE Session for ONE
You may like to book Half Day sessions in COLOUR ANALYSIS, What to Wear for your SHAPE and PERSONAL STYLE?
If so, book three separate sessions, say a month apart or similar, and pay £99.00 for each session – Total £298.00 – payable in advance.
PRICES for GROUP SESSIONS
£ 99.00 each – Half Day SHAPE Session for TWO, THREE or FOUR
You may like to book a WHOLE DAY for TWO, THREE or FOUR and, in addition to What to wear for you Body Shape there would be time to discover your fabulous COLOURS, too.
OR to add discovering your PERSONAL STYLE to What to wear for your Body Shape, instead?
OR to add mini versions of BOTH discovering your PERSONAL STYLE and COLOUR ANALYSIS to What to Wear for your SHAPE
£199.00 each – Whole Day Session for TWO, THREE or FOUR including lunch
Sessions are held at my home in Hill Head, Fareham, Hampshire.
I have a guest room available for those travelling distance and wishing to STAY OVER
Feel free to message me, without obligation, for further information OR to book an appointment.
Alternatively please call: 01329 667308 or 07742 816435.